CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Glasses....misc

So I have noticed in the past few weeks that my eyesight is getting a little bad. So I went and got an eye exam today and the Dr said I need a little bit of a prescription. So I picked out some glasses and they should be ready sometime next week. Plus its another thing Natalie can pull off of me. I am going to be a dork. I have always had perfect vision and it really aggravates me that I cant see so well anymore! Its just because I had my 23rd birthday...its all my birthdays fault.

The other day I saw the Dr that delivered Natalie at Target. I don't know why but for some reason it totally freaked me out to see him someplace besides the Dr office or the hospital. I didn't talk to him, but we walked outside at the same time and I saw him get into his car which was A RED CORVETTE. I was cracking up that my Dr was driving a red sports car......its such a cliche

Missy is really not doing well. The plate in her leg has been bothering her really bad. She is only five years old and she is limping around really bad and crying every time she gets up. She wont get on the bed or the couch anymore. She wont play either. Its really sad. But luckily we have our tax return money coming and we can pay for her surgery. It was $850 to get the plate. I assume its going to be about the same to get it taken out. Poor Missy Prissy

1 comments:

Jessie said...

oh my, she is the cutest little thing. I love that picture.

Well now you'll look more sophisticated hehe!! My vision gets really bad when I'm stressed.. I'm in the lib right now and I was squinting at some lady who I thought I knew, but had to stop looking at her cuz it was rude! I need glasses too!