CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I hate my stinkin watch

My stupid watch has this button on it that if you press it the time changes to like an hour ahead of time.

So apparently I have this thing where I look at my watch constantly. It makes me feel better for some strange reason. So the time was all messed up and I started getting Natalie ready for bed like a whole hour early. When I realized my watch was all jacked up, I had already given her a bath and gotten her all ready for bed and it was like 8pm. I thought it was 9pm.

I got so mad that I threw my watch across the room and now I refuse to wear it. I am going to buy a watch that isn't digital so it cant get screwed up. I always thought I was the kind of mom who doesnt go by any kind of set schedule. But apparently I'm not.

Why am I such a freaking weirdo?

Ive got obsessive compulsive watch disorder. OCWD

In other news, I bought the Across the Universe DVD because my dad is like the biggest Beatles fan, subsequently so am I. Anyways I loved it.

Photobucket

Natalie loved watching it too. She couldn't take her eyes off it. I was turning her around in my lap and she was twisting her head around so she could keep watching it.

She is going to be a Beatle fanatic too.. Ben is going to be out numbered now.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ha! lol OCWD! lol I do stuff like that all the time... like not realizing what freaking day it is.

I want to see Accross the Universe, but I haven't been exposed to the Beatles much, so therefore am not a huge fan. Do you think it would be enjoyable for a non-beatles fan?

stephanietworek said...

Its a very artistic movie, so the storyline may not always make sense. But you deffinetly dont have to be a beatles fan to enjoy it!