CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Survery

Sixty-Nine Odd Questions
Are your parents married or divorced?:Married
Are you a vegetarian?:No! but meat sometimes makes me sick
Do you believe in Heaven?:Yes
Have you ever come close to dying?:I was in a pretty bad accident once
What jewelry do you wear 24/7?:My wedding band, a necklace with my birthstone Ben bought me
Are you eating?:not at the moment
Do you eat the stems of broccoli:YES
Do you wear makeup?:Very rarely
Would you ever have plastic surgery?:Nope, I am the way I should be. But I could lose a few pounds who couldn't?
What do you wear to bed?:underwear, t-shirt. Sometimes PJs
Have you ever done anything illegal?:Speeding.
Can you roll your tounge?:roll, flip upside down in both directions, make a 3 leaf clover, make a smiley face, make it do the wave, and lick my nose
Do You have a boyfriend or girlfriend?:Married
Do you believe in Abortions?:Not unless the mother is in danger, or the child is a product of rape/incest. I believe in adoption
What is your Hair color?:Dark Brown
Future child's name, boy and girl?:If I have a boy his name will be Noah, if I have another girl, I'm not sure
Do you smoke?:No
If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?:Home
Do you sleep with stuffed animals?:I have a stuffed pig by my bed
If you won the lottery, what would you do first?:Never tell anyone! Then I would take care of all my family's bills. I would set up a trust for Natalie. Give to charities, and I would invest the rest and live off the interest
Gold or silver?:Silver
Hamburger or hot dog?:Hamburger
If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?:Chicken
City, beach or country?:Country
What was the last thing you touched?:My hair
Where did you eat last?:Sonny's BBQ
When's the last time you cried?:A few days ago
Do you read blogs?:Yup
Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?:Nope
Ever been involved with the police?:Ive been pulled over a few times
what's your favorite shampoo/conditioner and soap?:Nioxin
Do you talk in your sleep?:Sometimes I wake myself up because I am talking
Ocean or pool?:pool
What's your favorite song at the moment:let it be
have you ever had a cavity?:I do have cavities, but I only found out about it when I was pregnant and they couldn't do anything...so its on the list of things to do
Window seat or aisle seats?:WINDOW!!!!!
Ever met anyone famous?:I can't remember
Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?:I'm only in the middle of it right now
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?:TWIRL!! People who cut spaghetti are weird
What is your fav. sport to play?:None
Basketball or football?:Eww
when was the last time you went to the bathroom?:like a few hours ago
Do you drive a stick?:Yes! Everybody should know how
Cake or ice cream?:ice cream
Are you self-conscious?:sometimes
Do you like any of your close friends?:uggg,,,why would they be freinds if I didn't like them
Have you ever given money to a bum?:I never have cash! But I have wanted too
Have you been in love?:currently
Where do you wish you were?:Right where I am
On myspace why is the 1st person on ur top 8 there?:Because he is my husband
Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?:Many times
Can you tango?:No
Last gift you received?:Swiffer mop from Ben for my birthday. I told him thats what I wanted!!
What occasion did you recieve your gift?:Birthday
Last thing you spent lots of money on?:Groceries
Where do you live?:Warner Robins GA
Last wedding attended.:HA HA HA MINE!
Favorite restaurant?:Its a restaurant in Germany I dont know the name. It was in Binsfeld
What is your favorite kind of car?:TOYOTA!!
Most hated food(s):I will eat just about anything. But I hate clam chowder
Most loved food(s)?:Pasta, salads....FRESH food..anything fresh
Can you sing?:Good enough for my own personal enjoyment
Person on your mind?:Natalie
What's your least fav. chores?:LAUNDRY IS NEVER DONE, NEITHER ARE DISHES
Favorite drink?:Cherry Coke zero
Currently have a Crush?:No
How long was your longest drive in a car?:2 days I was pregnant and I had to get out and walk every 2 hours
Why do you do Myspace surveys?:Cuz
Do you know who Nick Tyo is?:Nope
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

1 comments:

Jessie said...

Haha I like this survey.... Yeah who are those people who twirl their spaghetti???!!!