CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ive got lemons, now where is my lemonade?


Well all I want to do right now is whine and complain a whole lot. But that really wont solve anything or make anything better. So I guess I wont.

It seems that life has thrown us a pretty large curve ball. I really don't even want to talk about it because if I say it out loud or type it up then it might become more real then I would like to deal with right now.

Honestly we are in the best position we could be in given the circumstances. But its just a huge stinky mess.

I am just really thankful that I have my sweet baby, now more then ever. Mostly because how can you wake up angry at the world when you have this little 7 month old baby smiling at you all day? If I didn't have her right now I would probably be a puddle of tears on the floor. But as a mom I do not have the luxury of sitting around depressed and angry all day. She also has motivated me to try and get a good game plan together for the next few months so we can get through this difficult time as a family.

She is more important than anything and I intend to make sure she is well taken care of regardless of this basket of lemons we have received.

He he he don't you love my secret coding? You have no idea what this post is about but I bet you are dieing to know..........Mwhaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa

I am a big dork.

0 comments: