CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas




So this was a really hectic year for Christmas.

It started with Natalie and I flying to PA before Christmas. Then Ben drove up in the van with the doggie. He stayed for about a week. We were very fortunate to be able to see all our family for Christmas for the first time in 3 years. Ben's parents flew up from Texas so we were able to go to church with them at their old ward and then we got to spend Christmas eve with Ben's whole family in MD. It was great to see everybody in the same place even though we are all spread all over the country now.

Bens sister is soooo pregnant with her little girl and I am so excited that Natalie is going to have a girl cousin so close to her age! When I was growing up I was close with a lot of my cousins and I am looking forward to Natalie having the same.

Then we spent Christmas day with my family in PA. It was Evan and Natalie's first Christmas and they were so cute playing with all their wrapping paper. Natalie got a toy cell phone and and a lot of books to read (since she is finally into that now) Aunt Rebekah makes sure Natalie's wardrobe is the best in town. She got her two cute dresses. As soon as she gets me the pics off her camera Ill post them up.

Then later that week Ben flew home to GA to go back to work. We missed him for New Years. Then I got deathly ill (which I always do on the holidays) and that kinda threw all my plans to visit people in the toilet.

My dad drove with Natalie, me, and the pup back down to GA yesterday and we are glad to be home. Natalie is such a good traveler. She stayed in her car seat and was a happy baby all the way to Atlanta. Then she started to get cranky. But I can't blame her I was cranky after 12 hours too! She is such a sweet angel baby.

Natalie has been blowing raspberries like crazy these days. Its her new favorite thing. I think she is getting ready for a tooth because she has been extra drooly lately. She is such a girly girl. All her little whimpers are sooooo girly. She also loves reading books with her daddy before bed. She was also very excited to get home to GA to her saucer!!! She was kicking like crazy when she saw it.

Natalie has not had a seizure since December 3rd after they upped her dose of medication. I am really happy because she seems to be really happy. She smiles all the time and is generally always in a good mood. She is just starting to eat solid foods. Its not her favorite thing to do....were still practicing....

We had a great Christmas and we really are going to miss all our family back home. I know Natalie loves being around everybody and getting lots of attention. But I am also ready to get back into our routine. Back to selling Tastefully Simple ya'll!!!!

1 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm sorry you were sick! That's so great you got to see all of your family! I'm sorry I didn't get to visit you. I was flat on my back:-( Miss you!