CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Girly Girl

Somehow I gave birth to a 'Girly girl'

She talks all the time. da da da..baa baa.Oooo we ooo

She gets extremely excited whenever I talk on the phone. She LOVES talking on the phone to her grandma.

I got out an old Barbie Doll of mine yesterday and I thought she was going to hyperventilate she got so excited. She loves playing with the Barbies hair.

She loves twirling her own hair around her finger. She also likes playing with MY hair

She loves looking in the mirror at herself.

She always hams it up for the camera

When she cries its really high pitched and squealy....so girly.

I love my girly girl. I think we might have a problem trying not to spoil her.

4 comments:

anderson.head said...

Hi, Stephanie!! what's up?

Well, I'm Anderson from Brazil and i'm learning English. So I need to practice it. Can I correspond with you by your blog?

About your daughter, she is beautiful, so beautiful!! i have a niece, she is 1,5 years and I love play with she.

I don't have children, but my wife and me are planning to 2009.

see you...

anderson.head said...

I'm glad you commented on my blog!! don't worry, I will visit you. I will link your blog.

Danielle said...

Girly-girls are the best. I have two and wouldn't want it any different. The down-side is that the older they get the more expensive they get! I suppose it is my fault because I have raised them that way! But boy am I glad they are!

Jessie said...

Haha, my friend said the same thing about her little girl. She said that she never taught her to like the pink and the dresses and the makeup- so it must not be society pounding these things in her head, she was born with it!!

Girls are meant to be spoiled:)