CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Aquarium

So we ended up driving back to Atlanta yesterday to go to the Aquarium. It actually was a pretty good trip. No accidents no traffic. But it did end up being the coldest day of the year I have ever experienced in Georgia. We actually saw snow flurries. That was a first.

Natalie LOVED looking at the fish. Ben had her on his shoulders a majority of the time and she was having a blast. She was really into it and I am really happy we went back.

I do wish we had gone on a week day because the place was mobbed. It was so bad that we had to wait in line to see just about every tank. I think I like the Baltimore Aquarium a lot better. Baltimore has a dolphin show and a whole rain forest exhibit. Atlanta was OK but definitely not as good as Baltimore.

Atlanta did have a great exhibit on Beluga Whales which was awesome. They also had really beautiful jelly fish. Every time we saw different fish I would point out to Natalie which fish were in "Finding Nemo" I know she is small but I think she understands. She is so cute.

I feel so sorry for my poor baby. She has 3 or 4 teeth coming in. On top of the 2 she already has. Its gotta be agony

1 comments:

Jessie said...

Aw!

We have a really small aquarium in pittsburgh. It is just an extension of the zoo- which is a decent size. But I do miss that aquarium field trip day!

OH, bytheway, I tagged you on my blog! Someone tagged me and so I finally gave in.