CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Poor Natalie

I am the worst mom ever. Last night I was giving Natalie a bath and she was playing with her tub letters, I went to lay her back to wash her hair and I didn’t realize that at the last second before I leaned her back she grabbed the bath cup. It was filled with water, so when she leaned back all the water from the cup went in her face. She was coughing and choking, she couldn’t see because she had water in her eyes. She grabbed hold of my t-shirt with her arms out like "save me save me!"

Then Ben comes running in cuz he can hear her coughing and choking. He worries.

Yesterday Nat and I were sitting on the couch together watching TV. I turned Blues Clues off and I started watching COPS. She was looking at the TV then all of a sudden she puts her arms up like she wants a hug cuz she is scared. I guess the sirens scared her. So I guess now she is very aware of everything and I have to wait for her to go to bed before I can watch any of my shows.

But I do love this new thing where she puts her arms out for a hug. She is so darn cute.

1 comments:

Jessie said...

um you are not the worst mom ever. You love your daughter and take care of her, that's the best thing you can do:)

Don't feel bad about the bath thing. Yesterday i dropped someone else's baby. yep, dropped. Could I be any stupider?