CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Teeth?!!?

Okay, I think I deserve a vacation.
Today is March 27 and since February 14th Natalie has gotten SIX teeth. She has been a trooper through it all but NOT ONE PERSON in this house is getting a full nights sleep.

Natalie is becoming extremely 'wiggly' she is just all over the place when I am trying to hold her in my lap. We also are pretty sure she was a bat in a past life. She HAS to look at everything upside down. She looks at everything right side up then upside down. Over and over again.

She loves it when Ben swings her around upside down. He does all these acrobatic flips with her that make my heart skip a beat. I wouldn't let him do it if she didn't enjoy it so much. He puts her on his shoulders and runs around the yard with her and she couldn't be happier.

I think we might have a dare devil on our hands.

She gets in position for crawling but she still hasn't figured it out yet. I dont think she much cares. But cousin Evan (who is 9 hours older) is WALKING! I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. That boy is a mover and a shaker.
But Natalie is very much like her Daddy. "Ill get to it when I feel like it, dont rush me"

1 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh my... teething!! I wouldn't even know what to do. poor girl:-(